iSeries iCWT 2.0 Iron Shafts
The new ACCRA iCWT 2.0 iron shaft is designed for the discerning golfer looking for a professionally custom fit graphite iron shaft that utilizes a constant weight design.
Each of the 3 distinct weights can be custom fit to a specific flex and launch condition to match your golf game.
Other constant weight shafts only enable the club fitter the option of hard and soft stepping for minor variations of flex. ACCRA has designed the iCWT to enable your club fitter to dial in flex to what you need.
More than any other graphite iron shaft on the market, the iCWT 2.0 is designed to play like steel with all the benefits of graphite.
- First Constant Weight iron shaft designed to be custom fit to virtually any flex.
- Available in 75 (M3), 95 (M4) and 115 (M5) versions
- Feature a stable butt section with a smooth transition to a responsive tip section.
- Very low torque to add stability and consistency from shot to shot.
- 10 discrete lengths from 2 iron to sand wedge and features a 4” parallel section to enable professional club fitters to “dial in” the flex.
|Model||Flex||Mass||Balance Pt.||S3 Launch||S3 Mid||S3 Butt||Butt Ei/6||Mid Ei/15||Tip Ei/25||Torque||Length|
|ACICWT 75R 2.0||M3||75||19.25||14||65||65||34||23||30||2.5||39|
|ACICWT 95S 2.0||M4||95||19.75||14||75||75||37||24||32||2.3||39|
|ACICWT 115X 2.0||M5||115||19.75||14||80||80||39||25||33||2||39|
*All specifications are measured using the S3 Shaft Simulation System
*All frequencies (CPM) on the ACCRA website are measured with shafts at blank length using different chuck weights to corollate with the clubhead that each shaft would be used with.
- Irons - 265g chuck
- Sand Wedges - 292g chuck
- Hybrids - 230g chuck
- Driver and fairway shafts - 203g chuck